The Easiest Banana Bread
I'll get to the chase - this is the easiest recipe I think I've ever made. It's perfect for the kiddos to help make, which is a win in my book! So when my oldest asked to make banana bread, I knew the exact recipe we were going to use.
This no-fluff recipe works best with bananas that are already brown (or even once-frozen!). It makes the texture perfect and much smoother than if you use ripe bananas.
4 browned bananas
2 Large Eggs
2 cups flour
1 cup sugar
1 cup vegetable oil
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. In a mixer, combine bananas, eggs, baking soda, salt, and sugar until smooth and creamy
3. Add the vegetable oil and slowly mix until fully incorporated
4. Slowly add the flour, about 1/2 cup at a time and mix until the batter is a good consistency
5. Pour the batter into your pan (*note: this recipe will make 1 bundt pan or two loaf pans) and bake for 40-45 minutes, until golden brown on top
6. Let cool for about 10 minutes and turn onto a cooling rack
The hardest part was waiting for it it cook (I have a hungry and impatient toddler!) This is #kidapproved and it's relatively healthy so I don't mind either! It's a simple, classic recipe that is sure to be a crowd favorite.